To serve the best interest of the Xiong clan by all reasonable and effective means to include resources, training and development, guidance, support, and leadership.
- To safeguard the dignity and integrity of the Xiong clan;
- To strengthen Xiong unity and intra-Xiong relations;
- To promote and preserve Xiong customs and traditions and the Hmong culture;
- To develop leadership and professionalism within the Xiong clan;
- To strengthen and maintain the stability of the Xiong family unit;
- To mediate inter- and intra-clan disputes;
- To promote business development and success;
- To promote civic participation;
- To establish and strengthen relations with other Hmong clans and communities at large;
- To promote educational excellence and advancement; and
- To research and establish a databank of Xiong professionals, including but not limited to entrepreneurs, educators, and leaders.